If you want to enjoy a desert safari, Dubai is the best choice. Pack your bags and visit Dubai. Dubai is an emirate of United Arab Emirate (UAE) situated in the African continent. Dubai is famous all over the world as a business hub with its unique building styles and wonders. It is a great combination of contemporary and modern civilization. You can find the best and the most expensive hotels, living communities, luxurious life style, beaches and deserts to small contemporary villages with local population.
A lot of companies offer site seeing packages including city tour & excursions, desert safari, dhow/ cruise dinner, corporate tours and special tours.
Desert Safari is a great event which you wont forget ever. There are many options available i.e. morning safari, evening safari, safari with dinner, safari with overnight stay and dinner only.
Pick and drop service from the hotel/ residence is provided to the customers. The best safari option is safari with over night stay. Tour will start around 1500 hours when they pick you up from hotel. The best experience of joy is start. Normally, Safari with over night stay includes;
– Pick up by 4×4 wheel Drive from any point in Dubai and Sharjah between 3.00 pm to 3.30 p.m.
– Drive through the desert
– Dune Bashing
– 20-30 minutes Dune Driving
– Sun Set Photography
– Camel Rides.
– Belly Dancing
– Henna Painting.
– Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha)
– Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates.
– Traditional costumes.
– Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
– Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available on request)
– Overnight stay at camp site
– Sleep bags and blankets
– Breakfast – Tea/Coffee , toast, butter/jam , egg and juice.
– Departure at 8.30 am next morning
Two more paid options are also available;
– Quad Bike
Other than Dubai, there are some other cities worth seeing i.c Sharjah, having red sand desert, Abu dhabi, a modern rich cultural city and Fujairah which is a beautiful hill station on the bank of Arabian sea.