A well reputed Pakistani Cancer hospital “Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hopital” has launched a battle against Breast Cancer program. Breast Cancer is a common in women across the world. On the off chance that it is analyzed before, ones life can be saved. Yet, shockingly, the majority of them get it analyzed when its past the point where it is possible to be dealt with. October is a month of spreading familiarity with Breast Cancer among the individuals. Numerous campaigns are launched to spread the awareness of Breast Cancer all around the world, so do in Pakistan.
Pakistani actresses are a part of Campaign against Breast Cancer. They have held hands with Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital. These performing artists are giving open messages to spread mindfulness.
It’s a message to all over the world that Pakistan is also a part of the campaign against the Breast Cancer.
Symptoms and indication of Breast Cancer;
- Pain in the armpits or breast not related to periods
- Pitting or redness of the skin of the breast
- A rash around (or on) one of the nipples
- A swelling (lump) in one of the armpits
- An area of thickened tissue in a breast
- Discharge from the nipples; sometimes it may contain blood
- The nipple changes in appearance; it may become sunken or inverted
- The size or the shape of the breast changes
- The nipple-skin or breast-skin may have started to peel, scale or flake.